• Information Architecture
• Web/Mobile/Tablet Design
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Usability Testing
• User Personas
• User Flows
• User-Centered Design
• User Research
• User Interface Design
• Public Speaking
• Account Management
• Customer Service
• 2x Collegiate All-American
• 2x Collegiate Defensive Captain
University of Colorado at Boulder
Bachelor of Arts: Political Science; History
Graduated Phi Beta Kappa
Deans List: 2004, 2005, 2006
University of Denver
Graduate Studies: Software Design and Programming
The Firehose Project
Immersive Online Apprenticeship
Ruby on Rails
Algorithms and Logic
Front End Design
True refinement seeks simplicity.
- Bruce Lee
Web Development is an iterative process through which many things can transpire. Is it imperative that needs are understood, expectations are met and all parties are satisfied. Below is my process...
Listening to your needs
The discovery process is perhaps the most important step. If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.
- Lao Tzu
We are all visual learners. Wireframes are the roadmap for success. Drawing is like making an expressive gesture with the advantage of permanence.
- Henri Matisse
Storming our brains
Cooperation ensures success. Feedback ensures transparency.
Great discoveries and improvements invariably involve the cooperation of many minds.
- Alexander Graham Bell
There is no progress without effort. I will handle the heavy lifting. I don’t like work, no man does, but I like what is in the work, the chance to find yourself.
- Joseph Conrad
Delivering the product
And finally, voila! The product.
The true beauty in life is what one can give to another.
- Eleanor Roosevelt
VincoSkill, Inc. August 2013 - Present
• Created and diagramed full concept summary from idea to execution.
• Created algorithms for evaluation of player performance and efficiency of workouts.
• Designed all wire frames for site UI and created user stories for better product UX.
SimCEO, Inc. August 2014 - Present
Head of Product Development
• Created wire frames for new product rollout.
• Communicated product needs with development team in order to ensure proper deliverables.
• Stress tested current code and debugged front end framework prior to eventual product rollout.
TrackVia, Inc. October 2011 - July 2013
Head of Eastern Sales & Product QA
• Created dynamic UI components for "build it yourself" application including drag & drop and asynchronous features.
• Oversaw largest expansion of company revenue as head of sales' team.
• Assisted in recreating TrackVia’s RESTful API for more efficient customer use by identifying and migrating legacy PERL code into a new PHP code base.
Jumbo, Inc. October 2008 - July 2011
Founder & Head of Product
• Created artistic designs and oversaw development of product lifecycle.
• Developed and maintained online presence for new company.
• Worked with foreign developers and suppliers to oversee product.